Casino

Progressive jackpot slots games – how to win!

Progressive jackpot slots games - how to win!

Progressive jackpot slots games differ from other types of online slots in that one way, every time a player spins the reels in progressive jackpots and they don’t hit the jackpot, the pot increases slightly. Then completely random, one lucky winner will win a jackpot, possibly millions of dollars.

Different types of progressive jackpot slot games

Not all progressive jackpot slot pg games are the same. There are types that most players are not aware of.

The different types of advancement you can find online are:

Local jackpot – when the jackpot is a perk the only online casino so the machines are not tied to any other site. Every time a player spins a progressive wheel in an area, the prize increases only for that local slot game.

Network jackpot – the progressive jackpots that run on the network tend to have the biggest jackpots. That’s because the prize value increases each time the players spin the wheel in the linked game.

How to win?

Most of the players start playing progressive jackpot slots games hoping to win big and instantly become millionaires. The huge amount of money you can win is the main reason most people flock to progressive jackpots.

In most cases, the jackpot does not pay out until it reaches tens of thousands of dollars and can reach millions.

If you want a chance to win the main prize, you will need to place the maximum bet in order to get the prize. Many people go to progressive and play just a few lines thinking they have a chance at the jackpot. However, the only way to get the most jackpot prizes is with the maximum bet.

Games to try

You can find many progressive jackpots on the internet and in land casinos. But some people immediately remember it, as their names would often appear in news about important victories. It would be a good idea to look for the following games next time.

The main jackpot is not the only prize you can win when playing progressive. Usually about 70% of the credits are allocated for the main prize and the other 30% for smaller wins. So it’s not all or nothing when you play these games you can still win without hitting the jackpot.